Here we are in Dec. with Christmas right around the corner.
If you’re like me you have many things on your to-do list. Everything from presents to buy, foods to prepare, cards to send, calls to make, gatherings to attend, and a house to decorate.
It’s so easy to overdo!
If we’re not careful, we can overdo so much that we miss out on the true spirit of the season.
To help us fully embrace this beautiful season without sacrificing our well-being, I’ve created some holiday well-being tips.
I’m also sharing a soulful holiday recording to assist you with experiencing the true spirit of the season. Although the recording is from a previous year the soulful information is timeless and invaluable.
Holiday Well-Being Tips:
- Reduce your stress by taking deep breaths throughout your day.
- Take mini Self –Connecting breaks while doing everyday activities…e.g. affirmations while showering, listening to soulful music while cooking, saying appreciations while driving, etc.
- Write out a list of to-dos (add any thought that is nagging at you) before going to sleep, then as your falling asleep repeat quietly to yourself the word Peace and envision a peaceful scene.
- Delegate! (Remember you’re empowering others)
- Let go of the perfect holiday expectation and instead focus on your heart-felt intentions. (See next tip)
- Listen to my Soulful Holiday recording to bring the spirit of the season into your home.
May you and your loved ones enjoy the true spirit of the season.
With love and appreciation,